Friday, August 28, 2009

New staff for promoting your shop...

or just expanding your favourite badges collection!!!

There is something about badges that I find addicting...don't you???

Recently I have made my own badges, which I send as a gift to my customers.
I tried to make them cute and I added my url in a very discret way in order for the badges to be used and not thrown away...
I think it is a cool way of advertising your url, blog or shop.

If you have your own ideas you can visit ColourLab and purchase 10 badges with your own design.

After your purchase, this is what you have to do:

1. if you know how to use corel or illustrator, you will have to tell me in order to send you the template in PDF or Corel to design them and send it back to me in order to prepare them. You can actually have 10 different designs!!!!

Great...isn't it???????

2. if the both softwares above do not tell you anything..then I 'll must do the job for you ;-). After the purchase please contact me in order to inform me what exactly you wanted printed on them and send me the logo you want to print in jpg format. I will make a virtual sample and send it back to you in order to confirm it.

Please do not hesitate to contact me for any questions...I will be more than happy to reply to you.

Here is a small sample from my badges:



In case you want a bigger quantity contact me in order to inform you about the prices!




No comments: