Saturday, September 19, 2009

How To put an image in your gmail message!!!!

I wanted to send an email to a customer of mine and wanted to make the message look more professional by embeding my shop's banner. In Outlook Express, which I use in my other computer things are so simple...you find the add image-icon, klick, browse,klick and there you have it!!! Sooooo easy.....BUT...in Gmail it was not so simple!!!

I had to google it since there was no add image-icon toolbar in the gmail.

So after a lot of research I found several codes and htmls that provide you this service...

Forget all of them...

The solution is stupidly easy...and I wanted to share it with you in order to spare you some time ;-)

All you have to do is go to

Gmail Settings -> Labs and enable Inserting Images.


Go back to your gmail and tattttaaaaaa a new insert-icon toolbar appears...

So simple!!!!!

Make sure you're in rich formatting mode, or it won't show up. Click the little image icon, and you can insert images in two ways:

1. by uploading image files from your computer
2. providing image URLs.

Hope that helped!!!!

Enjoy every moment of life because every moment is unique!!!

Cheers





2 comments:

Ali Shahnazi said...

Thanks

Deepa said...

Thanks a lot, this was really helpful!!